We were called into our customers home do to a heavy mold odor, very noticeable in the upstairs of the home. After our attic inspection we definitely found mold on the sheathing boards and trusses but we also found a very hot attic. The intake ventilation was clogged and this attic was unable to breathe properly. We came in and cleaned the attic with Mold X2 and Mold X2 Botanical products. We also cleared all soffit vents and added DuroVent duel baffles to the rafter vents. This attic now is cleaned and healthy.
our service area